Mobile Short Codes
A short guide to a short mobile code …
Mobile Short Codes are the memorable five digit mobile numbers
widely used in print media,
on outdoor advertising, on TV, radio, and more recently on the side
of commercial vehicles.
Mobile Short Codes are a great way for advertisers to encourage
an immediate response
By including a mobile SMS response in your advertising you allow
consumers to respond wherever they see or hear your advertising
Mobile Short Codes enable your customer to:
- Request a priority call back
- Express an interest in your product or service
- Respond to your advertising without the need to call or logon
- Request more information by email, WAP, by post, text or MMS
- Run a query e.g. check their balance
- Log a customer service enquiry and check the status
- Enter a competition or cast their vote
- Make a donation to a charity using a premium short code
Try a quick demo:
to 81400 (your
standard text charge)
Influence purchase intentions with Mobile
Short Codes …
The purpose of any direct-response advertising is to produce a
clear and measurable
response. A compelling advertising message directed at consumers
using a convenient and low cost response tool (the mobile phone)
exemplifies direct-response advertising and increases your odds
of being contacted.
Mobile Short Codes are an ideal complement to existing advertising
strategies and an effective marketing tool to promote a greater
response from your advertising budget.
Set up is swift and simple. Contact
us about your marketing requirement.
Need to Talk?
No problem. Let’s talk. Call
0845 08 29622
"We chose SMSshortcodes.co.uk
to run our mobile short code promotion"
marketing | contact
us | shared
short code pricing