A Short guide to a Short Code...
SMS Short Code numbers are the memorable SMS Text numbers widely
used on print advertising, TV and radio advertising, on marketing
promotional literature, on-pack marketing and on outdoor advertising.
Our short code numbers are common to all major UK mobile phone operators.
They enable the consumer to:
- Respond to a promotion or offer
- Request more information to be sent immediately to the mobile
- Register interest for your promotion or event
- Request a call-back
- Receive a promotional mobile coupon or discount voucher
- Make a mobile SMS donation to charity
- Register a vote or take part in a poll / survey
- Receive a link to your mobile website
try our quick demo:
(your standard network text charge)
Why use SMS Short Code marketing?
- They are more memorable than long phone numbers and website
- Provide great brand experience.
- Raise or maintain brand awareness.
- The response from a Short Code Number is almost immediate. Your
marketing budget benefits round the clock; engaging directly with
- not missing the moment!
- To start your relationship with customers before the competition
- With every response your company’s details are sent back
to the responder’s mobile phone. People are more likely
to action information stored on their mobile phone than an email
sitting in their inbox (…waiting to be opened!).
- A Short Code Number enables you to instantly measure the success
of dual marketing activities; 24/7 - Reporting is real-time.
- They enable you to capture the mobile phone number of each responder
to make follow up calls to - We instantly provide you with this
- A mobile response is the preferred contact media for a growing
number of customers.
- Short Codes are convenient, low cost to deploy and simple to
Need to Talk?
No problem. Let’s talk. Call
0845 08 29622
Use a Short Code Number to transform a typical brand awareness
campaign into a more powerful direct response advertisement. Marketeers
can asses in real-time the effectiveness of every local and national
campaign. Mobile marketing influences purchase intensions, 24/7.
Being able to instantly measure any marketing activity is critical.
When we add to your marketing mix the ability to capture valuable
consumer mobile data for future (permission-based) mobile marketing,
the value of each SMS campaign is limited only by your imagination!
Using Short Code SMS Numbers in business-to-consumer marketing
is now a compelling strategy for any organisation serious about
“We’ve chosen the SMSshortcodes.co.uk
service to increase our business in two ways; sending out SMS reminders
for travel insurance renewals and encouraging inbound traffic through
our new short code marketing campaign”
says Laura Morrison, Consultant for BUPA Travel.
your SMS Keyword >>
Don't be confused! - SMS Short Code Numbers are also known
as:- Common Short Codes, SMS short numbers, short codes, text short
codes, shortcodes, text short numbers, short code SMS, short code
numbers, SMS mobile shortcodes, shared short codes and dedicated
rate sms | short code benefits | contact